Join Our Team
More than ever, precision technology is playing an important role in securing efficiency and profitability for UK farmers. A growing demand for technology to assist farmers in feeding a rising population means it’s never been so important for us to deliver the best brands and products with expert, unrivalled, customer focused service and support. This means that at Vantage England & Wales we are always looking out for quality candidates to contribute to the future growth of our company, so whether you’re just getting on the career ladder, want a change, or are looking to progress, the opportunities here are fantastic.
If you’re interested in a career with us, look out for job opportunities advertised here and email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation & Support Engineer – East Anglia
Package – Competitive Salary + Vehicle + Benefits
Territory – East Anglia
The Role –
You will be the primary point of contact for all technical support and installation activities within a given territory, working both directly with customers and re-sellers with a wide range of machinery from multiple brands.
You’ll have technical experience from the machinery sector preferably agriculture but not essential. You will be customer focused and passionate about the latest technologies, with a good communication skill set. This is a highly varied position providing extensive on-farm activity with one of the market leaders of precision agriculture equipment. If you like variety and to make a difference, this could be the role for you!
Qualities for the role:
- You will have a good technical background in machinery, with 2 years + experience ideally within a dealer or manufacturer environment, backed up by a relevant qualification.
- You’ll be conversant with modern technologies and farming systems, ideally from both an operator and a technical perspective – your passion for this products/equipment should be apparent.
- You should be a competent and confident machinery operator, familiar with modern control systems and application experience is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a key factor in achieving success in customer satisfaction, alongside a good all-round standard of IT literacy.
- You will need to have a problem-solving approach and personal pride in the quality of work. Self-motivating mindset and time management skills are essential.
- Previous experience in installing electrical/ hydraulic equipment and delivering formal or informal training to technicians and operators would also be highly valued.
- You will be located within the East Anglia area, prepared to travel, and possess a clean driving licence.
To find out more about the Installation & Support Engineer – East Anglia role and to apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com