Join Our Team
More than ever, precision technology is playing an important role in securing efficiency and profitability for UK farmers. A growing demand for technology to assist farmers in feeding a rising population means it’s never been so important for us to deliver the best brands and products with expert, unrivalled, customer focused service and support. This means that at Vantage England & Wales we are always looking out for quality candidates to contribute to the future growth of our company, so whether you’re just getting on the career ladder, want a change, or are looking to progress, the opportunities here are fantastic.
If you’re interested in a career with us, look out for job opportunities advertised here and email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Sales Manager
Due to consolidation of existing sales areas we are looking for an Area Sales Manager.
Package – Excellent salary + bonus + vehicle + benefits
The Role – As an Area Sales Manager you will be generating and following up enquiries both from end users and the agricultural machinery dealer network, this is a home-based role in which you will be responsible for managing your own sales territory. You’ll be actively promoting the Company’s full product range, maintaining relationships with an established customer base as well as winning new business, whilst working towards agreed annual objectives. This is a commercially-focused role, and will suit an experienced sales person who has excellent relationship building skills to facilitate the commercial process.
Qualities for the role:
- You should be already successful at, and motivated by achieving sales, working to and exceeding targets and possess a healthy commercial and opportunity-identifying focus
- Passionate about current and future technologies, you’ll have a strong interest in the growing technology solutions sector
- You’ll understand farming’s varied systems and methods, with a background in agriculture that allows you to successfully engage with potential customers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required, along with the ability to listen and report market and end user feedback
- Organisational ability is a key factor in achieving success in this position; you’ll be capable of planning visits and arranging your own schedule effectively around regular sales meetings, training events, local and national shows and exhibitions
- Your hands-on and practical abilities will allow you to assist with installations and operator training (you should be competent in driving a tractor and operating machinery)
- We’d expect a good all-round standard of IT literacy, including MS Office, CRM and social media, and you’ll be comfortable in delivering presentations to colleagues or customer groups
- A full, clean driving licence is required, along with a desire to travel
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Area Technical Product Support Engineer
Package – Competitive Salary + Vehicle + Benefits
Territory – North-West Midlands
The Role – As the principal point of contact for all technical support and installation activities within a given territory, you’ll have wide-ranging and in-depth technical experience from the agricultural machinery sector, be conversant with the latest technologies and have a strong communication skill set. This is a highly varied, home based position with extensive on-farm activity, interaction with the machinery dealer network and precision technology specialists.
Qualities for the role:
- You’ll have a strong technical background in agricultural machinery, with 3 years + experience ideally within a dealer or manufacturer environment, backed up by a relevant qualification
- You’ll be conversant with modern technologies and precision farming systems, ideally from both an operator and a technical perspective – your passion for these products should be apparent
- Experience in the tractor seat is highly prized – you should be a competent and confident machinery operator, touch-screen friendly and familiar with seed drilling, fertiliser spreading, spraying etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a key factor in achieving success in this position, alongside a good all-round standard of IT literacy
- With a passion for getting the job completed to a high standard, you’ll have a switched-on problem-solving approach to your work
- Previous experience in using manufacturer warranty and service systems, installing equipment and delivering formal or informal training to technicians and operators would also be highly valued
- You’ll be located broadly between Birmingham and Liverpool, prepared to travel and possess a clean driving licence.
To find out more and to apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org