Have you had your combine GPS checked by Vantage ahead of the season?
At this time of the year activity in our fields is picking up and with harvest season just around the corner you need to make sure your equipment is ready. Pre-season check of equipment allows peace of mind when getting to the field and ensures your prepared for the season to come.
What to expect from your pre-season checks;
- Backup of equipment profiles and farm/field data meaning it’s all recoverable should any issues take place or data is lost.
- Update to latest firmware version(s) for optimum performance improving processing speed and display performance.
- Receive an itemised inventory of all equipment and serial numbers, useful for insurance purposes and recovery should theft happen.
- Complete 62-point check on equipment covering;
- Interior/exterior cabling condition and routing to check no cables are damaged from rodents or wear from previous season.
- External hardware and connections making sure there is no damage, water ingress or wear.
- Hardware specification including licenses to ensure required licenses have not expired or are correct specification for machine(s).
- Steering performance, profiles and calibration for optimum steering performance and accuracy, compensate for wear.
- Correction signal connectivity and performance checking correction source, frequencies, and license expiry plus, making sure correct signal can be engaged and held.
- Accessory cabling and performance checking over any remote engage switches, RTK whips etc for cabling and damage.
- Application control connections (ISOBUS/ Serial Rate/ TUVR) and performance making sure implements are performing as they should be and feeding back to display correctly.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you get your equipment ready for the season ahead.