Vantage England & Wales teams up with SmartWater to reduce GPS theft & deter rural crime
Vantage England & Wales will now be applying SmartWater to Trimble equipment, the market leading technology in forensic security and arguably the most powerful deterrent of theft in the UK.
Providing a solution to deter theft and reduce the associated risks, Vantage England & Wales are able to;
- Apply SmartTrace liquid, signage at PDI for new equipment, supplying remaining liquid and signage to the customer
- Register assets on the SmartWater ISO27001 accredited database, live and accessible to police
- Register assets with Trimble and notify of theft, flagging equipment globally should upgrades/ usage be attempted
Each Trimble system includes a bottle of liquid with a unique forensic code which is applied to your assets, remaining in place for 5 years. Included are sticker sets for displaying on your item, letting criminals know the items are marked, recorded and likely to end them up in prison.
SmartWater are the only forensic technology used in evidence to jail thousands of criminals to date and retains a 100% conviction rate in Court.
In addition to applying the liquid and recoding at equipment PDI, Vantage will be recording serial numbers in the Trimble asset database. Equipment registered as stolen will be flagged and available to see globally, any items requesting updates or renewals will be identified and the local Trimble re-seller notified to alert the authorities and owner.
Vantage England & Wales value our customers and want to keep assets on farm for longer and this partnership with SmartWater is one step of many.
“We are delighted to be working with and supporting Vantage England and Wales with this industry first venture. Valuable assets will now be forensically marked, making them uniquely identifiable and therefore less attractive to thieves. With hundreds of criminal convictions to date and a 100% conviction rate in court, criminals are aware of the power of SmartWater to categorically link them to their crimes”.
Gary Higgins, COO of SmartWater
Customers should get in touch with Vantage England & Wales (01480 861824) to discuss reducing theft on their farm and registering assets with us. We are also able to supply;
- Software for cloud based back up of data & wireless data transfer
- Quick release bracketry for easy removal/install of equipment
- Telemetry for powered & non-powered assets