How does RTX Correction Signal work?
Why choose RangePoint RTX?
This correction signal is a great all rounder, perfect for those looking for increased accuracy over traditional methods but not requiring the year on year repeatability associated with some systems. Activating RangePoint RTX will deliver a correction of <15cm pass to pass, that is a variance of +/- 7.5cm either way of your A-B line. The signal is transmitted using satellites so it is available throughout the country without the need for mobile base stations or the changing of frequencies. RangePoint is also repeatable within 50 centimetres, suiting most applications where machines leave and then re-enter the field, returning to the position where they stopped work with confidence. Customers enjoy the freedom associated with RangePoint RTX and are using it for a wide range of applications, accuracy is of course subjective so we recommend understanding your requirements ahead of activation.
- <15cm pass to pass accuracy for improved field applications
- Repeatability to 50cm, allowing time to leave and return to field operations retaining accuracy
- Short convergence time of 5 minutes
- Delivered using satellites, geographical restrictions
- Compatible with variety of Trimble receivers, no additional hardware or subscriptions required
- Full administration service with annual reminder and updates reference signal quality/ changes
- Simple code entry via Trimble app store on display or via QR Code
- Arable drilling
Compatible Displays / Receivers
- Trimble NAV-900
- Trimble TMX-2050
- CNH NAV-900
- CNH XCN-2050