Why choose ASC Live tracking for non powered equipment?
Tracking equipment brings a sense of security to your business, being able to log on and see where your assets are at any one time. Most common on powered vehicles, taking advantage of this solution for non-powered equipment allows you to see a true representation of your whole fleet, filing in the gaps which could be left by other tracking systems. Not only can it significantly increase your chances of equipment recovery if stolen, but there are significant advantages of knowing where things are from an operational perspective. Many business operating in the land based sector have equipment in rural locations, frequently left un-attended for long periods of time. Installing one of these discreet units allows you to see these and more through a single online portal, not only making your operation transparent, but saving time when locating the equipment.
- Daily update of GPS location through online portal with interactive map
- Time stamping and reporting functionality
- Robust, discreet design complete with built in magnets for mounting
- Long life battery for 2 year tracking, no additional fees
- Online portal access available online or through mobile devices
- Irrigation pumps
- Livestock handling equipment
- Containers/ crates
- Power tools