- This special offer is for a 5 Years Trimble CenterPoint RTX Fast UK Satellite Subscription with the trade in of an RTK radio or modem at a promotional price of £1500 ex VAT, saving you upwards of £1000.
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX Fast correction provides 2.5cm repeatable, pass-to-pass accuracy comparable to RTK & RTK/Ntrip corrections with full convergence in under five minutes and is suitable for all high-level accuracy applications including bedforming and drilling, the correction has the added advantage of being fully satellite-based so provides full UK coverage making it the ideal correction for growers and contractors working over large areas.
- Trimble displays & receivers require an additional RTK radio or modem and access to a local RTK network for operation on RTK & RTK/Ntrip corrections which is not required for Trimble CenterPoint RTX Fast correction as the signal is sent over satellite thus reducing hardware costs and the reliance on network coverage.
- To qualify you will need to trade in an existing RTK radio or modem, this RTK radio or modem can be either from Trimble or a competitive supplier.
Please note that this offer is available for subscriptions on all compatible Trimble displays & receivers with a high accuracy licence applied including
- Trimble CFX-750 Displays
- Trimble FmX Integrated Displays
- Trimble TMX-2050 Displays
- Trimble NAV-900 Receivers as well as third-party
- Case IH & New Holland AG-372 Receivers and
- AGCO AG-382 & AG-482 Receivers that have been supplied by Trimble.
5 Years CenterPoint Fast for £300/ year!
Terms & Conditions:
Offer available until 31/12/2022, our standard terms and conditions apply. Vantage England & Wales Ltd reserves the right to withdraw published prices and trial subscription offers at any time.
95% performance based on repeatable in field measurements. Achievable accuracy and initialization time may vary based on type and capability of receiver and antenna being used, geographic location and atmospheric activity, scintillation levels, GNSS constellation health and availability and the level of multipath including obstructions such as large trees and buildings.