Why choose a Display Connection?
Having business software is a great step to gaining efficiency and making informed decisions, a display connection only adds to these benefits. Connecting your display to the Trimble software platform eliminates the need for manual data transfer by USB, information comes directly back to the software as the operator goes about their work. For those who wish to have a visual of their land and fleet in a single place, display connections can significantly add a level of detail and reduce the lag between operations being complete and the information returning to the office. Not only does information transmit from the display to the cloud, but the displays are able to send/ receive information between each other in a fleet. Businesses running multiple vehicles or covering large geographic areas can benefit from vehicles sharing fields and guidance lines as they are created, keeping a uniform map and level of information across your whole fleet.
- Allocate display to a specific vehicle
- Wireless connection between Trimble software and the in field display, significantly reduce mileage associated with sharing information
- Visualise land maps and fleet locations in real time on a mobile device or office monitor
- Automatic backup of display data to the cloud, ideal to reduce risks associated with display theft
- Improve the speed of information returning to the office, increase frequency of invoicing/ record keeping
- Leave less recording to chance, integration with vehicle and implements increases accuracy of recording
- Trimble GFX-350
- Trimble GFX-750
- Trimble TMX-2050
- CNH XCN-750
- CNH XCN-1050
- CNH XCN-2050
*Precision IQ operating system & display connection is required for AutoSync feature