Why choose the VRS Correction Client License?
This license will allow your display to access a VRS network through a non-specific cellular device opening up the options for connectivity. Using correction signals from a Virtual Reference Station (VRS) opens up the availability of networks for machines operating over a larger geographic area or those who do not want to be constrained by a local RTK base station. With accuracy down to 2.5cm this can be both accurate and flexible to suit your system.
- Increases display functionality to accept VRS correction sources
- Improves signal availability and accuracy
- Allows access to VRS from a wider range of devices
- Simple code entry via Trimble app store on display or QR code using front facing camera
- Hardware for VRS connection
- VRS correction signal access
- Trimble GFX-350
- Trimble GFX-750
- Trimble TMX-2050
- CNH XCN-750
- CNH XCN-1050
- CNH XCN-2050