Why choose the Vehicle Sync License?
Vehicle Sync is a feature which allows multiple FMX displays or displays with the FMX+ operating system to communicate with each other in the same locality, potential for up to 6 individual vehicles sharing live coverage maps and information in real time. Vehicles operating in a range of 300 metres or within direct line of sight can understand other machines location and progress, reduce the amount of time operators spend locating areas which have/ have not had material applied. Having information in real time makes field operations easier to monitor and opens up potential for them to be approached from different angles, all while maintaining the same quality of work across the field.
- Real time sharing of coverage and machine location
- Allows up to 6 machines to communicate in a network
- Operating range of 300m or direct line of sight
- Integration with Field IQ application control & Trimble yield monitoring
- Simple code entry via Trimble app store on display
- FMX Operating system
- Additional WIFI modem for data transfer
- Trimble FMX
- Trimble TMX-2050 c/w FMX+
- CNH XCN-2050 c/w FMX+