Why choose the Intermediate to High License?
For receivers with intermediate accuracy enabled, this license allows you to upgrade to high accuracy which brings with it access to correction signals such as CenterPoint RTX Fast and RTK. CenterPoint RTX Fast is delivered by satellite and converges in less than 2 minutes, bringing you 2.5cm pass to pass accuracy and year on year repeatability with no geographic restrictions, or delays associated with convergence time. Enabling high accuracy on the receiver will also allow access to RTK associated signals such as radio RTK or VRS delivered by a modem. If you want repeatability and freedom to use all correction sources, a high accuracy specification receiver will not hold you back.
- Upgrades receiver allowing access to high accuracy correction signals (additional hardware may be required)
- Administered using a QR code on a Trimble display using front facing camera
- Simple code entry via Trimble app store on display
- EGNOSS (<30cm Accuracy)
- RangePoint RTX (<15cm Accuracy)
- CenterPoint RTX (2.5cm Accuracy)
- CenterPoint RTX Fast (2.5cm Accuracy)
- VRS (<2.5cm Accuracy)
- Radio RTK (<2.5cm Accuracy)
- Active subscription/ access to correction signal
- Trimble NAV-900
- Trimble TMX-2050
- CNH NAV-900
- CNH XCN-2050