Why choose the True Tracker License?
Upgrading your TMX/ XCN-2050 display with this license allows access to an active implement steering solution from Trimble, perfect for controlling side-shift headstocks or implements with steering axles. True Tracker allows the display to calculate positions of the vehicle and implement independently, sending signals to each steering element in order to keep the whole operation on a single guidance line. This feature significantly reduces operator input to the implement controls and allows increased work rates while maintaining quality of work. Successfully used with steering axles, side-shift headstocks and the JCB Fastrac; controlling each axle independently.
Controlled Traffic Farming Systems
True Tracker is suitable for Controlled Traffic Systems as the vehicle and implement are individually controlled on the same guidance line, allowing both to be within the same track/ tolerance.
- Upgrades display to allow second receiver input
- Allows display to calculate position of vehicle and implement independently
- Display controls vehicle steering and implement steering separately to keep both on an individual guidance line
- Increased pass to pass accuracy of implements
- Administered using a QR code on a Trimble display using front facing camera
- Simple code entry via Trimble app store on display
- FMX+ Operating system
- Additional receiver and hardware for positioning on implement
- Trimble TMX-2050 c/w FMX+
- CNH XCN-2050 c/w FMX+