Trimble EZ-Guide 250
The Trimble® EZ-Guide 250™ display is a rugged, entry level guidance display for those looking to improve accuracy of their daily tasks.
Note: The Trimble EZ-Guide 250 has been discontinued, checkout the Vantage approved used section, or we suggest the Trimble GFX-350 as an alternative.
- 10.9cm / 4.2″ wide LCD touchscreen
- Large, durable buttons for simple navigation
- 15 built in, bright LEDs to aid manual guidance
- Suitable for internal or external use
- 1 x USB port for data export
Why choose the EZ-Guide 250?
The Trimble EZ-Guide 250 is a great entry level display for those looking to bring improved accuracy to their field operations, whilst giving flexibility to include assisted steering using an EZ-Steer in the future. This compact display has a robust plastic surround to stand up to the elements and is built with 15 integrated LEDs, making visibility easy in the tougher conditions. With intuitive menus which are easy to navigate using the large rubber buttons, users can simply set an a-b line for guidance and go to work. The display supports both straight and curved guidance lines with options for additional patterns for those requiring more advanced guidance. Tried and tested, the EZ-Guide 250 is a great first step into guidance on the land.
- Bright 10.9cm LED display
- 15 built in LEDs for manual guidance
- Large durable buttons for simple navigation
- Multiple guidance line patterns available
- Coverage logging for application recording and visibility
- AG-15 receiver for improved guidance
- Cigarette lighter power cable and RAM mount for simple transfer between vehicles
Machine Guidance & Steering
- Manual guidance using Precision IQ
- Assisted steering using a EZ Steer
- Supply NMEA output to implement controllers (controller dependent)
- USB connection for data download
Compatible Receivers & Accuracy
- Trimble Patch Antenna
- EGNOSS (<50cm Accuracy)
- Trimble AG-15
- EGNOSS (<30cm Accuracy)