Join Our Team
More than ever, precision technology is playing an important role in securing efficiency and profitability for UK farmers. A growing demand for technology to assist farmers in feeding a rising population means it’s never been so important for us to deliver the best brands and products with expert, unrivalled, customer focused service and support. This means that at Vantage England & Wales we are always looking out for quality candidates to contribute to the future growth of our company, so whether you’re just getting on the career ladder, want a change, or are looking to progress, the opportunities here are fantastic.
If you’re interested in a career with us, look out for job opportunities advertised here and email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Installation Technician for Trimble GPS Guidance Systems
Vantage England & Wales (part of AS Communications) have been key to Digital Agriculture for 30+ years. We are a long-term dealer for Trimble Agriculture products delivering the best service to farmers, growers, machinery dealers and manufacturers here in the UK. We support some of the biggest names in the business.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals passionate about farming to join our team. Do you look at things and think “there could be a better way?”. If so and you are interested in Agriculture, motivated to make a difference by providing solutions and love to be in control of your own destiny, this could be the role for you.
We are seeking to employ an installation technician to complement our existing service/ installation team.
- Install guidance & control equipment into all brands of tractors & self-propelled machines, large & small.
- Deliver a first-class customer experience and build relationships on farm.
- Complete installations/ calibration and provide familiarisation to end-users.
- Troubleshoot basic issues during installation and recognise additional areas of opportunity.
- Efficiently plan, prioritise, and complete work in line with customer expectations.
- Share knowledge and ideas supporting business growth and our teams.
- Based in East Midlands area primarily with occasional national travel.
- Strong passion & knowledge in agricultural machinery and Precision Farming
- Experience of GPS Guidance Systems and machine technology
- 1+ years of fitting/ engineering experience
- High attention to detail leaving machines looking like “Factory Fit”.
- 12 volt wiring knowledge and understanding of CAN electronics & hydraulics.
- Familiar with mobile devices and social media
- Farming background, connections to Agriculture or understanding of industry
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary, bonus scheme & flexible working
- Company vehicle, laptop, phone, and tablet
- Apply by sending applications to firstname.lastname@example.org