Why choose CenterPoint RTX Fast?
CenterPoint RTX Fast has all of the benefits of CenterPoint with the additional benefit of a fast convergence time. Being able to access correction signal within 2 minutes of receiver start up is a great advantage over traditional satellite systems, minimum time is spent waiting for accuracy at the beginning of a shift of after encountering an obstacle such as a heavy tree line. With a 2.5cm pass to pass accuracy this signal can keep the largest of vehicle and implement combinations on track for extended periods of time, allowing operators to continue work with confidence day or night. Add to this the year on year repeatability, business owners and operators alike can be comfortable that field lines, boundaries or obstacles will be exactly where they were recorded and not victims of satellite drift. Create your guidance lines accurately and operate with confidence using CenterPoint RTX Fast.
- 2.5cm pass to pass accuracy improving vehicle and application performance
- Year on year repeatability, return to guidance lines over time with confidence
- Convergence in less than 2 minutes, almost instant access to signal
- Delivered using satellites and well maintained Trimble network
- Compatible with variety of Trimble receivers
- Full administration service with annual reminder and updates reference signal quality/ changes
- Simple code entry via Trimble app store on display or via QR Code
- Arable drilling
- Maize/ Beet drilling
Compatible Displays / Receivers
- Trimble NAV-900 c/w high accuracy license
- Trimble TMX-2050 c/w high accuracy license
- CNH NAV-900 c/w high accuracy license
- CNH XCN-2050 c/w high accuracy license