Vantage E & W Limited often use third party accessing software and also telematics software which may provide the machine location and critical machine alerts, maintenance records and other information about the functioning of your product.
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see the Vantage E & W Limited Cookies Policy.
HOW DO WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Vantage E & W Limited receives this personal information about you:
- When you contact us directly or visit the Vantage E & W Limited website (www.vantage-ag.uk) to request a brochure or a quote for a product or service or to make a general enquiry
- Where you have contacted a Dealer or Finance Partner in relation to acquiring a product.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Vantage E & W Limited uses this personal information about you:
- To identify who you are when you contact us
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested and to understand what products you may be interested in
- To contact you regarding your products to answer your technical queries or general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications
- To improve products or services and to carry out customer surveys
- To resolve complaints or issues you may have with a product or service
- To send you marketing information about products or services
- To invite you to Vantage E & W Limited events you may be interested in
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
Vantage E & W Limited and its third-party service providers (e.g., marketing fulfilment agencies), Dealers and Finance Partners may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
Vantage E & W Limited will provide your personal information to:
- The relevant Dealer (should there be one), if you are acquiring or are interested in acquiring products or services or to benefit you for service support in relation to your products
- The relevant Finance Partners (should there be one), if you are acquiring or are interested in acquiring their products or services
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing fulfilment agencies or IT service providers
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by Vantage E & W Limited or its third party service providers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Vantage E & W Limited ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Your personal information may be processed by Vantage E & W Limited’s third party service providers based. Vantage E & W Limited will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the Data Protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
Your personal information will be held in Vantage E & W Limited’s customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. Vantage E & W Limited will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Vantage E & W Limited:
- ACCESS – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Vantage E & W Limited
- OBJECT – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Vantage E & W Limited or by a third party
- RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Vantage E & W Limited or by a third party
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from Vantage E & W Limited and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please follow the instructions in our marketing communications, enquiry forms or write to us at:
Post: 4 Grovemere Court, Bicton Industrial Park, Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire. PE28 0EY
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
If you are concerned or have questions about how Vantage E & W Limited handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.