Why choose the Sierra Wireless LX40 Modem?
More and more of our business is becoming available online and requires people and machines to be connected, the LX40 modem is perfect for this. Installation into the vehicle will allow it to generate a WIFI hotspot for devices, utilising a roaming sim card (available separately) you can ensure the best available network connection at all times. When partnered with Trimble displays the LX40 can significantly increase performance and availability of features, check some of them out below.
- Assign a Google map to your fields on the display showing satellite image or field location
- Benefit from remote access to display for in field support
- Full internet browser access including emails, cloud based software and online resources
- Transmit vehicle location to cloud based app for real time monitoring of machine working state and path*
- Record and share information between vehicles such as fields and A-B lines*
- Transfer completed tasks to the cloud for sharing with colleagues or the office*
- Live coverage sharing between vehicles*
- Automatically back all data up to the cloud*
- Transfer work orders to and from vehicles for assignment of tasks*
- Assign prescription maps to vehicles for use by the operator*
*Features can vary based on display firmware/ software functionality
This modem cannot be used for VRS correction signals, data transfer functions only.