Why choose the AutoPilot License?
Upgrading the NAV-900 with an Autopilot license will allow you to deliver steering performance associated with integrated steering valves using the SAM-200 motor, we call this AutoPilot Motor Drive (APMD). The SAM-200 motor allows steering to be installed on a wide range of vehicles, this license then enhances this further making your vehicle perform in line with the most modern of vehicles.
- Delivers AutoPilot Motor Drive (APMD) to SAM-200 motor
- Engage guidance line at 90°
- Operate steering at speeds down to 0.35kph
- Steers vehicle in forward & reverse
- Steering remains engaged when vehicle is stationary
- Allows automated headland turns using NextSwath (additional license required)
- Simple code entry via Trimble app store on display
- Control of the integrated steering on a guidance ready machine
- SAM-200 Motor installation
- Trimble NAV 900
- CNH NAV 900