Why choose the Serial Rate/ TUVR License?
For implements which are not ISOBUS this license will allow your Trimble display to communicate by its controller, automating implement activity based on the GPS location or data in the display, prescriptions for example. It is possible to control up to 255 sections and 6 products (display dependent) with Trimble technology, by using Serial Rate or Trimble Universal Variable Rate (TUVR) communications we make a whole host of implements compatible, you could be getting more from your fleet using our technology.
- Upgrades display allowing control of existing implement controllers (controller dependent)
- Allows section and rate control to be retrofitted
- Ability to control application on/ off based on exclusion zones
- Administered using a QR code on a Trimble display using front facing camera
- Simple code entry via Trimble app store on display
- Cable connection between vehicle/ implement and display
- Compliant implement/ implement controller
- Trimble GFX-350
- Trimble GFX-750
- Trimble TMX-2050
- CNH XCN-750
- CNH XCN-1050
- CNH XCN-2050